Md Rakibul Mowla
Born and grown up in Bangladesh. Received a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in electrical & electronic engineering from the Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET), Chittagong, Bangladesh, in 2010, and a Ph.D. degree in electrical & computer engineering from the Kansas State University, KS, USA, in May, 2020. Student member of IEEE, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS), IEEE Brain Community, and Brain-Computer Interface Society. Research interests include biomedical signal processing, brain-computer interfaces, neural engineering, and affective computing.
- Ph.D. in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, USA
- BSc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET), Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- Programming: MATLAB, Python (intermediate), R(intermediate)
- Hardware: Cognionics mobile 72, Medelec profile system for EEG data acquisition with g.tec EEG cap, Mindo-64 coral wireless EEG equipment.
- Typesetting Software: LaTeX, MS Word
- Operating Systems: Windows/MacOS/Linux
Performed 18 reviews for journals including Review of Scientific Instruments and IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics; placing in the 82nd percentile for verified review contributions on Publons up until March 2020.
- Review of Scientific Instruments
- IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
- International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics
- IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering
- IET Signal Processing
- Informatics in Medicine Unlocked
- International Journal of Big Data and Analytics in Healthcare (IJBDAH)